We really got a kick out of driving around waving at people.
Here we are with Daves boss Bill and Jen his wife.
I had my friend and her kids over to carve pumpkins. This is the first year I didn't carve all three pumpkins. Leah actually did hers all herself.
Our ward had a Harvest Party. Complete with Chili cook off and game booths. I was in charge of decorations. Flo and the kids helped me set everything up.
Halloween night we went to my friend Amanda's for trick or treating.We had quite the food spread for the adults.These are the kids friends from church. One thing I love about Halloween up here is there aren't any street lights so it actually is a little spooky to trick or treat. Next year I'll make sure we all have flashlights.
A week before Halloween we went to a carnival at Ronan's preschool. Then they have a gigantic Halloween parade downtown. I think the whole town turned out. Then you trick or treat to all the stores on the main street. It was really fun and we got a whole lot of candy really quick.
Here is a good shot of our cute down town with my cute trick or treaters. Eva was a skeleton, Leah a witch, and Ronan wolverine.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time celebrating Halloween. I loved all of the pictures. You and Davy look amazing. I can't believe you made those costumes. Oh wait, yes I can. There isn't anything that you can't do Miss Rachel.
Post a Comment