Sunday, May 22, 2011

House For Sale


House for sale, any takers! It is 2270 sq ft. with 5 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths. Priced at 212,00. We love our neighborhood and the schools are great. It took me 2 weeks to get it ready but finally we are on the market.












4 comments:

cwilson said...

Your house is sooo cute! So much character! I'm sad we never got together, especially since now you're moving! Good luck with everything!

Ahles Family said...

Thanks, but I have a house ;) You're home is very cute. We're sad your family is moving (I found out through the grapevine). Enjoy Lake Tahoe.

Christina said...

What a good decorator you are Rach! Your house looks awesome and I'm sure it's bittersweet to leave it! What adventures you will have in TAHOE though! We are soooo jealous!

Karla Christiansen said...

Oh!!! I loved your nursery. I am sad you couldn't enjoy it longer. The house is adorable as usual. You guys have great taste. And I like that you painted Ronan's wall brown, that turned out cool.