Saturday, June 04, 2011

Big Goodbye Party

 We had a big ice cream party for the kids to say goodbye to all their friends. As our weeks were dwindling I realized they wouldn't have time to have a play date with everyone. So very last minute we delivered invited and had the party the next day. Here is Leah and Lauren

 Luke

 Hannah next door

 Alyssa, Eva, Kelsey, & Leah

Abby & Eva 

 Halle & Eva. Halle and Eva played together nearly everyday. And there is just no replacing that. I wish we could have taken her with us.

Amalie & Eva 

 Michael & Eva

 Todd, Eva, & Lauren with the kitten

 The ice cream bar. I think I went through 8 gallons of ice cream

The kids played in the backyard. I had music going. Then we played some big group games.

Leah with her friends Lizzie, Payton, and Brooklyn

No comments: