We are moving!!!! I know I am still as shocked as you are. Can you tell from this picture where?
To Lake Tahoe! Truckee, California to be exact. Home of Dave's new job at Northstar Ski Resort. It was recently bought by Vail. Dave will be the Brand Marketing Director in charge of re branding the resort. It is a wonderful opportunity and a big change for the family. We are looking forward to spending a lot of time outdoors, biking, hiking, and skiing of course. And most looking forward to visitors, come one come all.
While we were there on a recruiting trip we had dinner at the Ritz Carlton that is mid mountain. It was amazing. Look at how high the snow is, and that was with some melted. I am so sad to leave our friends and family and everything familiar. But excited for an adventure or extended vacation whatever you want to call it.

2 comments:
You will be missed!!
You look so good in this picture! I looked like crap for months. I am excited for "my" next move with ya!
Post a Comment