Ronan turned 4 on March 20th. I can hardly believe my boy is so big. He keeps telling us his leg bones have gotten bigger. We celebrated on the 17th since we knew we would be coming home from the hospital with Claire on his birthday. He is going to get a friend party here in a few weeks when mommy is up for it.
The top 4 reasons we love Ronan
1. He is the funniest kids seriously there are multiple quotes a day that I laugh over hours later.
2. Boundless energy he is alway up for anything fun.
3. His sensitive loving nature. I always get hugs and loves and songs about how much he loves me. He also gets his feeling hurt really easy if I get mad at him.
4. Our boy! It is fun having him in the mix of all this pink here. He and Davy are best buddies. I love his boyness. The wrestling, sports, and energy.
The kids decided that they would see how messy they could get with their cake.
Present time he loved everything he got.

2 comments:
Aw, he is so great. Looks like he really did love all of his gifts. Even took them to bed with him.
So cute!!! I love the sleeping picture! It reminds me of the last scene in A Christmas Story, when the kids are sleeping with their new toys! You have such a darling family. I hope you are feeling a little better!
Post a Comment