Tuesday, March 01, 2011

A Few Ronan Quotes

These kids are constantly saying things that crack me up.  Like at the store yesterday Ronan said to someone passing us, "well pardon me madame," as he bows. Or lets talk about trying to name the baby. Dave and I have had a thousand conversations lately with baby names as the topic. Leah reads my baby name book and picks nearly every name she reads. Then tells us we are picky because we don't like anything. Ronan thinks we should just name her "baby". Then he adds, "baby bat girl." But the funniest this week had to be getting ready for church Sunday. I asked Ronan if he wanted his hair spiky or down. He decides,"I want it down if it is spiky everyone will think I am a rock star."

3 comments:

Ahles Family said...

I just got hooked up with your blog, and I am excited about it because I love knowing other bloggers out there!!
Your family pictures are so cute!
Nicole Ahles

Karla Christiansen said...

Oh Ronan cracks me up! I am glad you posted the pictures. I like the ones you posted and the colors turned out very nice on my monitor.

I keep waiting to swap heads, and you know what I should just post mine as well and give up. It isn't moving up on my to do list very fast!

Molly Koch said...

ok-too funny! and i love the family pics you look great!