Saturday, March 12, 2011

Eva Turns 6

Eva has been begging for a pedicure since I went a few months ago. I promised her that we would go on her birthday. She loved it. 

We also got to go with her good friend and mom who has a birthday just 2 days before Eva's. Eva actually got to go to her friends party on her birthday. Pretty fun huh.

Finished product. They turned out darling. She got her fingernails painted as well as flowers with gems in the centers.

I can't believe that Eva is 6 already. She is delightful to have in our family. We are so lucky that she is ours. This year she has turned into a great help. She plays with Ronan all the time and has become such good buddies with him. She also has developed quite the love of music and dancing. My favorite thing to overhear is her singing along to her ipod with her headphones on and there is often dancing involved as well. At school she is the model student and is reading really well. She has also made lots of new friends and treats everyone so kindly.  

Birthday night personal pizzas

And present opening.  She got a cupcake necklace, itouch cover, new kid sized headphones, How To Train Your Dragon the movie, a recorder from Ronan, and a dinosaur from Leah. The sand art is from her cousins. She liked it guys.

The next day we had her friend party at Boondocks. A great choice for a really pregnant mommy.


How To Train Your Dragon cake of course.  The thank you gift boxes were full of totally non-girly stuff like snakes and rubber geckos. I still am not sure how I raised all these tom boys but I love it.

Blowing out the candles I love this shot.


Most of the party guests except for a couple that couldn't quit playing long enough to stop for a picture.

2 comments:

Ratchfords said...

Looks like a fun birthday! Glad she liked the sand art that Grace picked out! (Hope you're not too mad at us for giving such a messy gift!!!) Good luck this week - we'll be waiting for the exciting call!!

Shill and Company said...

Amalie said that was the best birthday party ever! Thanks for letting her join in the fun. Happy birthday Miss Eva. We love you!