Sunday, October 03, 2010

Mueller Park

We took the kids with some friends up to Mueller park to "camp." Or as close as we are going to get to camping this year. There was a campfire, smores, hotdogs, lots of climbing and getting wet in the river.

I was going to do hiking shoes then I remembered the river and decided shoes that could get wet were probably the best bet. How can you keep your kids out of an obstacle course like this anyway?

Leah upset about something. I love having pictures of the kids when they are sad. Just a different perspective of them to remember I suppose.

Ronan spent most of the evening on this really tall rock. I love this one of him totally comfortable up there.




2 comments:

Lauren said...

We love Muller Park. What a fun evening!!

Shill and Company said...

Great photos. You can't help but to have a fun time in the mountains.