Sunday, October 03, 2010

The End of Fall Soccer

Eva's soccer team is the Bumble Bees. We never lose her while she is in her jersey.
Leah's team the Firepower has done really well this season. Except for Saturdays game they got creamed! Leah was trash talking this was boo to the other team. We had a talk about it afterward but I laughed so hard that Dave got a picture of this.

Leah has really stepped up her soccer game this year. We are really proud of her. She is showing real hustle and determination. Also she has played goalie a bunch of times and is really good. She dives on the ball and hugs it so no one can get it in the goal.

Eva also loves playing this year. She is a great defender. Usually she can be found getting between the other team and the goal.


Saturday there game was super hot. This was the place Eva decided to sit and wait while playing defender.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

What fun! They look so cute in there uniforms. I can't believe it is already time to say goodbye to fall soccer Saturday's. . .till spring I guess.

The Roylance Family said...

Too cute! Ethan has the same color team shirt as Eva. Seriously, it is the brightest shirt I've ever seen. And he loves it! I love the booing picture, too funny!

Shill and Company said...

They are so cute. Can you believe how warm it was for the "Fall" soccer season? Poor kids.