Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crazy Hair Day

I love messing with the kids hair. Especially to do something funky and fun. It is crazy hair day at the school. Although I wouldn't want to spend this long on the kids hair everyday. It is so fun once a year.



I am sure Leah will not be happy I found the hair color spray after she had already left for school. For some reason Eva's hair reminds me of a My Little Pony.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shill and Company said...

Awesome job Rachael! I love it. My kids wouldn't let me do anything crazy with their hair. Boo!

Anonymous said...

Nice!! It was fun to see all the crazy hair this morning dropping Sam off. Way more options with girls than boys!! Hope you are feeling good!

Lauren said...

You've always been awesome in the hair department. I love both looks. I have to agree that Eva's hair is my little pony-ish! So Cute!