Please read my previous post if you haven't. Then let me tell you that we went to bed only to find poop wiped on both Dave and I pillow cases. Good thing we looked before we settled down for a long winters nap.
Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning. I am happy you saw it before you laid down. I can just picture you guys laying there, "do you smell something?" Oh man I don't look forward to this at all :) We miss you guys. We need to get together next time we are out there. - Cami
4 comments:
Ohhhh no! That is so so gross! I am glad you saw it. Ronan looks so tough in that picture, way funny, maybe in a year, right?
Oh no! This is just nasty!!!
Thanks for giving me a good laugh this morning. I am happy you saw it before you laid down. I can just picture you guys laying there, "do you smell something?" Oh man I don't look forward to this at all :) We miss you guys. We need to get together next time we are out there. - Cami
After reading the first post I did think 'I'm so glad it didn't get on their bed'. Dang it! That stinks (haha)!
Post a Comment