Monday, October 19, 2009

Black Island Farm

We had to take advantage of the beautiful weather on Friday. And the fact that my mom was in town to help with an outing. For the last few years we have meant to get to Black Island Farms and never made it. I was really impressed. The kids ran every where they went. I took a ton of cute pictures and here are a few of my favorite.


Picking out our pumpkins. The girls had to have the biggest ones they could find and Ronan only wanted a small one.




There is 2 big corn mazes and one small kids one. They girls loved it. We had Leah's good friend miss K with us.





These teeter toter's were a big hit with the kids.


The corn box


This crazy slide I had to go down with Ronan. It looks really steep from the top so there may have been some screaming from Nana and I.







These two had so much fun together. They look as crazy as they were.

























3 comments:

Lauren said...

Black Island Farm looks like a grand adventure. I'm glad you had fun!

Rachel M said...

I've been meaning to go too! I'm glad you took pics and gave a report so I could know whether it was worth going or not:) Looks like my kids will love it! Love the pic of Ronan's hair blowing as he races down the slide!!

Becki said...

Cute! Love that last on of Eva and the picture of Ronan and the sun. What a fun place. I wish I lived close enough to actually go there! Logan still talked about Leah all the time too. Let her know he's still planning on marrying her. He told me just the other day. :)