Friday, June 12, 2009

Leah's Big Dance Recital

Dance class pictures done by an amazing photographer friend of Marci's.





Waiting in line for their first number. A tap routine!


What a little ham. At one point she wasn't watching her teacher because she was so busy checking herself out in the mirror.


I am excited to use this outfit now that the recital is done. Isn't it FUNKY.


Eva wanted to stand at the side for each dance and follow along. She was suppose to be in the class but ended up wanting to stay with me instead. We are planning on putting her in next year.


Huge trophies for all the kids! I am sure it will be a prized possession for years to come.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Emily said...

love the costumes. love the trophy. love her!

Becki said...

Sooooooooo cute! I love these pics. Tell Leah that Logan has been begging to go to her house for a month sraight. I wish we could have been there at her recital! :(

Ratchfords said...

Love Leah, love the trophy, but this is wrong in so many ways. That's my baby niece and you are Jean Bene Ramseying her. This is not Texas.. Listen, She's allowed to perform in floor length pioneer frocks, but I swear I saw Nicole Kidman in that first outfit in Mulon Rouge. It's wrong I declare...wrong ! Davy you have to step in here and at least demand some baggy sweatpants on the girl.

That dog doesn't look real, one of those was stomped by an Emperial Walker on the Forrest moon of Endor the last I saw. It is gorgeous though, but I would have gone for the name Little Poxbottle instead of Lucky, just me.

Ratchfords said...

Garreth posted that last one by the way.

Shill and Company said...

She looks like such a cute dancer. I love her cute attitude. Hee hee.