1
3Rachel now a bonefide Real Estate Agent. It's really exciting. Above are some glamour shots of Rachel. Take a minute and vote on which one you like the most. The poll is on the side. To get started, Rachel will charge only 1% for friends and family. That just covers her cost. Wish her luck.

5 comments:
I voted #1, but I think they all look great. Congrats Rachel!
Hey! I voted three because of Rachels expression. It says to me, "I'm sweet and nice and you can trust me." They are all cute though. Good luck!
NĂºmero Uno. They are all great but #1 is more sophisticated, natural and tells me you’re someone I can trust. The lighting coming from the bottom on 2 and 3 cast your shadows upwards. This is typically associated with fear. #1 might be even better if it had the contrast of #3 with the blacks bumped a bit.
What Steve said! A little too much info, but yeah, he's right...#1 is the best one!
I would have to say the first one too. I don't mean to get all feminist on ya but I think in order to be taken seriously I think you're going to have to go for "mature and serious" rather than "fun and cute". You want people to think you've been been doing this for a long time and know all the ins and outs.
Then again I am just going on how we picked our agent...I really know nothing about real estate!
Post a Comment