We always get asked why we moved up here. Beyond Davy having a great job, we also wanted the chance to spend more time together as a family. Well, one of the perks of Davy's job at Northstar is that the kids ski each week. Here is a video of them cruising about. They are all skiing Black Diamonds now and Ronan has picked it up the quickest. He ski's 2 days a week and his coach's all say the same thing..."he has no fear". He is built for action sports. Here he is leading his older sisters through a game of follow the leader. He hits jumps as often as possible. Come visit us...
8 months ago
4 comments:
That is incredible. We are in awe. Looks like so much fun! Amalie wants to tell Eva, "I miss you, and Happy Valentine's Day!"
Good idea to upload video! I still can't believe they can ski!! Ronan is awesome at it for such a tiny guy!
So cute! I loved that video! They are doing so great! AND they're FAST!!! Too fun!
Woo hoo! That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment