My baby is growing up. I squeeze her everyday trying to get her to slow down. I sit and rock her when she is perfectly happy just to have her sit on my lap. Dress her up cute when we have no where to go. Ignore everything else going on in the house just to sit and watch her play. Hoping on this baby I will get it right and cherish all the moments. Even the ones that are hard. I love my babies. Why do they have to get big.
Click on this to enlarge it and see how much she has grown.
The big kids always have to get in on the photo shoot. They are so good to Claire. Leah cuddled her to sleep tonight. It was so sweet. The girls are always willing to watch her when I need help.
We do a lot of cruising around on the walker these days. She goes from one end of the house to the other over and over again. I can't get over the quick straight legged walk. It is too cute. She is cruising around holding on to stuff.
Loving the swing at Donner Lake. It was a little cold but she didn't seem to mind.


4 comments:
Okay, she is a living doll!!!
she is so darling Rachel!!
She is absolutely gorgeous. When you moved from here, Leah was just a very little girl. Boy has time passed!!
Wow...she is almost one! I can't believe it. I'd love to see some video of that straight legged walk!
Post a Comment