Soccer season is in full swing here. One thing I can say for Truckee is the weather is a lot better for sitting on the sidelines. 70 and breezy most days. The kids both have wonderful coaches. And it is a lot more busy. They play 2 games a week each. Every Monday the girls are both at the same time to it takes some juggling but they have made it to most of their games. Also I have made a couple friends from all the time we spend on the sidelines.
Eva's cute team the Purple People Eaters.
Leah's team is, The Girlfriends. I still chuckle every time Dave yells, "go girlfriends."
Ronan plays every Saturday along with 75 other 4 year olds. They go through a bunch of drills and then play little 4 on 4 games. He is much improved from last year when he wouldn't play at all. In fact he has scored at least a couple goals in each game. Last Saturday I took him and he scored 2 goals and he said is was boring and he wanted to score 5 like last game.
No comments:
Post a Comment