Sunday, September 18, 2011


Guess who is 6 months? I can hardly believe it. Time has flown by. But even with how busy we have been I still feel like I have had plenty of time to snuggle this darling thing. This month has been a big month of changes. She learned to sit up, roll over both ways, has starting trying to grab whatever food I am eating. And in biggest news can put herself to sleep in her crib. I feel like a new women. Instead of holding a baby all day I can actually stay caught up on my life. Why can't I just freeze her at this age. She is divine! So far no teeth but she chews on everything so maybe something is coming in.

5 months for Claire was the age of laying on her tummy wishing she could move somewhere. Starting to eat solid foods. And just killing us with her cuteness. Oh and lots of holding.

Always chewing on that finger. Here are some cute ones from our 5 month photo shoot.






First time eating baby food. I had a Leah helper to feed her while I took some pictures. She mostly pushed it back out of her mouth. But after a few weeks she had it down.






A photo montage of her monthly photos for the last 6 months. Click on it to make it bigger.

1 comment:

Shill and Company said...

She is beyond precious!