8 months ago
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Ronan Turns 1
I cannot believe that my little baby has turned one. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. He is into everything, always happy, and very adventurous. He even ate his birthday cake differently from the girls. They were worried about the cake and barely touched it at first. Ronan picked the whole piece up in his hand and started to gobble it down. He kept looking at Dave and I with our cameras and saying, "cheeeese." A new word, he surprises us every day with new things he can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We were so excited to see your new posts! Great pictures - the kids look so much older! Garreth and I are mad jealous about your trip! Looks like you had lots of fun!
I can't believe how much older your kids look since we moved. We haven't been gone that long. We miss you guys tons. Every time we watch lost or Smallville we talk about how much we miss you guys. You will have to bring the kids to Dinosaurland. - Cami
Dirty little git. I miss him and the rest of the smellies
Garreth
He's adorable!Wow, one already?! Jack will be there soon too. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I love looking at your blog and reading the funny things your girls say!
You guys have been up to a lot! Too bad I'm a lousy frind and that Ronan and Eva's gifts are still on my kitchen counter. I promise you'll get them some day, maybe in August. :) You're kids are gorgeous by the way, I get a little sad seeing them get so big so fast.
Post a Comment