Sunday, March 23, 2008

California Trip







Dave and I just got back Saturday night from a quick 3 day California trip. Thanks to my parents who watched the 3 kids for us. I about cried when we got off the plane in SLC and I felt the cold air. It was beautiful weather 70's. My top 4 highlights of the trip.
1. Top highlight of the trip had to be the beach. The weather was perfect, the sun on my white arms, sand in my toes. We rented beach cruisers and rode along Newport beach. I thought I think I am meant to live in one of these million dollar beach houses and do this every morning.
2. Wicked - I dont enjoy many things more than a Broadway show. I was amazed and on the edge of my seat. Dave looked over... you really love this sort of things don't you. Yahh I said. He really liked it too.
3. Buying a star map from some bum on Hollywood Blvd. It said these addresses may be where stars lived at one time or they could live there or maybe they will be moving there. We could barely follow the stupid thing but enjoyed driving around some really ritzy beautiful homes.
4. Superman ride at 6 Flags. We were standing in line for 20 minutes just to buy tickets to Disneyland. What are we doing we thought. We went to 6 Flags instead. My very favorite ride shot you from 0-100 in 6 secs. We went straight up to find Superman looking at us. And then flew back down backwards. It was amazing I was shaking when we got off. What fun.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ratchfords said...

Dirty, filthy pigs the lot of you. Down with that sort of thing. By the way, that jersey is absolutely brilliant. I want one and I want it now. If you've ever cared for me in the slightest, you will obtain a size large and expedite it forthwith to me. Yous always look like you're having a great time together. We're mad jealous. Scabs

Garreth of the Bard RTE Telefish Eirinn

Dixons said...

I won't take offense that seeing me didn't make the top 4! I'm sure I would've been number 5, for sure! ;) It was fun to see you guys, even just for a few! We'll have to catch up soon!

Elisa said...

Wicked?! Lucky.