Saturday, December 08, 2007

Leah's Letter to Santa



Exact letter that Leah wrote for Santa:

Dear Santa,
My name is Leah Marie Ratchford. I live in Layton City. Follow the light of the glowing star and you will find me. I will leave you milk and cookies. I desereve presents this year because I was nice to my pre-school friends. I've been telling good knock-knock jokes. I've been a good sister to Ronan. I go to bed on time and brush my teeth. I want to better in church and to eat healthy food so that my bones are stronger than steel.
I would like the following for Christmas:
  • A TV game that has a cool bike as part of it to help my health.
  • A video game
  • Tigger and Pooh Christmas movie
  • New pajamas
  • New Socks
  • Surprise me

2 comments:

Becki said...

Sooo cute! I love the stronger than steel part! :) We miss you guys!

Shill and Company said...

She is such a good girl. What a precious letter.