do you do digital scrapbooking? I've been looking into it and I was wondering what programs are good to use--can you share--your pages are darling! I just love the letters to Santa--you will laugh at those forever! Love em! take care--Merry Christmas!
What a great blog Rachel. You have done such an incredible job. Well, I should say you AND Dave have done an incredible job. You have a wonderful family. We are so grateful for your friendship!
What an exciting 2007 you have had. I hope that 2008 will bring you a lot of joy as well.
2 comments:
do you do digital scrapbooking? I've been looking into it and I was wondering what programs are good to use--can you share--your pages are darling! I just love the letters to Santa--you will laugh at those forever! Love em!
take care--Merry Christmas!
What a great blog Rachel. You have done such an incredible job. Well, I should say you AND Dave have done an incredible job. You have a wonderful family. We are so grateful for your friendship!
What an exciting 2007 you have had. I hope that 2008 will bring you a lot of joy as well.
Post a Comment