Davy here - Well I'm one month into my new job with Real Salt Lake. In case anyone doesn't know, Real Salt Lake is the professional soccer team here in Utah. Things are going well and I'm settling into my role. Speaking of that, I've been asked to oversee the whole communications department. I think it will be good and I hope I can bring RSL some new fans. The team can improve on the field, but my job is to get rear ends in the seats. Speaking of that, you can visit rslstadium.com and see how the new stadium is coming along. We are hoping to open it in October '08. My office will be there at the stadium so I should be able to kick around the ball on the field for lunch. The team will be traveling abroad to play teams like Real Madrid in the first of the year and I have a secret desire to go with them. Not sure if that will ever happen. Anyway, go out and buy your season tickets or take advantage of our special holiday offer that allows you to lock in your tickets for some of the biggest matches of next season (like Real Madrid and David Beckham's LA Galaxy). Alright so I do advertising for a living and it's hard to not sell something. Tickets on sale now...
6 months ago
4 comments:
Hey there Ratchfords, I love the blog! It's fun to actually have both of you talking, we miss you guys! I love seeing your family. your kids are just beautiful. I'm so glad I get to see how you all are up to by this blogging thing--isn't it great? I'm still trying to convince John to do it, but you know how he is, he has to look into everything and make sure it is safe. That's john for you. Dave, congrats on the job--that sounds so awesome. I'm still keeping up with my soccer--I play once a week and love it! Rachel--I didn't know you were such a business woman--that is great! Good luck in life's endeavors and I hope we can see you all soon! It was good to catch up a little at the reunion! You guys look awesome! You guys should make a trip out here to CO, before John and Kristen move. talk to you soon!
Deb
So, Dave, you know that I am always up for tickets when the Galaxy are coming. I don't know that there is a bigger Beckham fan than me :) Let me know when they might be making a stop in SLC.
cami
Um - you didn't mention how much you missed Richter7 and one of your most favoritist account managers in the entire world...
Not Lauren....me!
Dave and Rachel,
I somehow linked to your blog via a link of my blog. Your kids are so cute and it looks like you are both doing well. You can keep in touch via my blog, lizandmikecrites.blogspot.com
All my best! liz Adams
Post a Comment