Saturday, August 04, 2012

Derricks Wedding

 My awesome husband performed the wedding ceremony for my nephew Derrick in Boise. It was his third marriage ceremony, he is getting quite pro. Here is a cute family photo taken before the kids could get dirty. The rest of the night was all about climbing trees and wrestling in the grass. And of course seeing all our family.

Claire showing Grandpa Tom where his nose is


 


I took a ton of pictures of the kids at the beautiful winery the wedding was at. More to come when I get them edited.



 Tom found a unicycle at a pawn shop and thought that Garreth would enjoy it. Or course.

 This is cousin Kassidy who we decided Leah looks a lot like


My hubby found this awesome spot for a photo. I love this baby of mine.

Davy's sister Pamela planned an awesome BBQ for us. We all had a great time catching up and playing at the pool. There was a rousing game of throw the kids into the pool. And the cousins all had a great time playing together. 

The Ratchfords and the Ratchfords. We are going to miss these guys now that they are in Alaska. It was great to get to see so much of them while we were in Boise. 

2 comments:

Ratchfords said...

Great pictures! We miss you guys!

Karla Christiansen said...

Oh my Claire you look SOOO cute! Love seeing how big she is getting. Great shot of her w/ Mom and Grandpa. Dave, way to go on officiating! I'm sure it was perfect.