We had a great visit with my mom and dad. The kids had a really long time off of school so I was excited to fill in the break with some grandparent time. While they were here we heard that my laptops hard drive had crashed. Luckily they were able to retrieve all my data since I hadn't been good about backing up. Dave and I were able to take a night to go get our new iMac and finish some Christmas shopping. Nana and I took the big kids swimming while Papa watched Claire. Then Dave and I got to do on another date night as well.
Ronan and Eva in a make wooden tee pee
My dad has only skied a couple times in his life and has always wanted to try it again. I was really impressed that he gave it a go while they were here. Eva was his coach and taught him everything she knows. Like to take off your ski when you fall and can't get up.
Nana enjoyed the village and babysat Claire while I took the rest of everyone up to ski.


No comments:
Post a Comment