I was lucky enough to get Karla and her 2 kids for 3 weeks this month. What a way to get through January right. I was so fun to have someone to talk to all the time. Someone to make grocery lists with and split the chores. That being said I do know now that I won't ever have 6 kids. It can get a little crazy at times even with 2 moms around. We were able to have a lot of fun all things considered. Dave and I even got out on a date. Karla and I each skied twice. Then Dave volunteered to babysit so we could have a shopping trip one Saturday.
Because we didn't have any snow yet I was able to drive Karla around the lake. Here we are at the lookout point above Emerald Bay.
The little kids had a great day that the Children's Museum in Reno. Well actually Karla and the kids while I did some grocery shopping. Another benefit of two adults being around.
Truckee has a great children's museum called the kid zone. We went here 2 different times. It is close and the kids always have a blast.
Here they are. No Karla trip is ever complete without some sort of photo shoot. Darling Jake and Sienna and my gorgeous sis.
The babies in their matching jammie's. Sienna was not a big fan of Claire and most often was caught trying to poke Claire in the eye. Someday they will be friends. Just not this year.
Most the kids... Ronan was asleep I think.
Karla took a couple great photos of Claire I'll put in another post. But here is Claire, Sienna, and Jake.





1 comment:
That's awesome that your sister and her kids could come and stay with you! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. Huge bummer about your nose! That looks so painful. I had my nose broken by a child's head as well. It was Amalie's actually. I can truly empathize with you.
Post a Comment