5 months ago
Sunday, October 02, 2011
Alright to those of you who thought I would never blog again. I have updated 17 posts to be exact. And caught you up with a whole summer of adventures in the life of the Ratchfords. I promise to be better and not let it go so long next time. Please check back with us and I promise not to bore you with the same pictures for three months straight. And since I have to have things in order of when they actually happened for journalings sake. You will have to go back to the beginning of June to see all the new ones. I have no excuses except for....new baby....moving...baby who loves to be held....driving everywhere we go....alright I'll stop. No excuses from here on out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yay for new posts! We just had so much fun catching up with what you're doing!
Um how on Earth am I supposed to make comments on everything I liked, loved, and got jealous over?! 17 posts are hard to rehash!
Coolest lakes ever!!! Kids looking so cute, sporty, and happy. Baby growing up NOT before my eyes! BEST picture of you with the girls and fantastic outfits too. Fun to see Dad and Nana with you guys. Surprise over the spray painted hair (about had a heart attack until I read it was washable). You and Dave lookin' good, way to go!
Oh my word that was FUN!!! I loved LOVED catching up on your life....even if it was via blogsphere! I haven't been on your blog in a very long time (because I'm just that lame at checking...) and I am so glad I hopped on tonight! I miss you Rach! Hope you are well.
k love it!! it is so beautiful there! so much to do and looks like everyone is having a good time. keep them coming. i am still working on the summer. i have made it to july. dang new babies make it hard! :)
Post a Comment