We started our spring break adventure up at The Homestead. We were packed for St. George and changed our minds about SLC because we only had 3 days and that just wasn't enough to make driving worth it.
Davy took the girls swimming in the volcano.
Ronan swam and swam as much as we would let him.
Claire slept and ate and slept and ate. I had taken her to the doctor and she hadn't gained any weight since I brought her home from the hospital at 7 pounds. So I had to be vigilant at waking her up and making sure she nursed enough. The doctor said to give her a bottle if she acted hungry. That is the problem I said, "she never cries." Anyway took her back in Tuesday and she had gained almost a pound luckily.
There was lots of baby holding over Spring Break. It probably wasn't the kids favorite school break.
I took Eva and Ronan to Kangaroo Zoo after the babies doctor appointment.
All our ward friends that we met there. I am going to miss them so much when we move.

No comments:
Post a Comment