Today is 100's day at school. The second graders get to dress up like they are 100 years old. We had some fun this morning making Leah look like an old lady.

And on a side note. Sorry for no posts since Christmas. Seriously we haven't done anything. I pretty much had a really bad cold for a month. Plus it is cold outside and I have aches and pains like I am 100. We are laying low here. Nesting...moving kids rooms, painting the babies room..and getting set up for this little one to make her arrival. I still have lots to do and only so many productive hours a day before my ribs feel like they are going to break apart. But we are getting closer. My lovely husband has been putting up bead board, cribs, and putting up with me. And my darling kids sing to my belly and give me back scratches. So all is well and all will be much better 6 weeks from now.



4 comments:
Leah cracks me up! She looks terrific! Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling too well. No pregnant woman should ever be allowed to catch a virus of any sort in my humble opinion.
I love Leah's 100 year old look! We had a fun time this morning getting ready for today.
Hey, I've been thinking about you. I know that the last trimester is no fun for you. We would be happy to have all of your kids come play one afternoon. Give me a call. Good luck!
Six weeks?! You are so close, but I know those last few weeks feel like forever. Hang in there!
p.s. I love Leah's animated 'old' facial expressions :)
Leah is such an actress! I love it!
Post a Comment