Outside yesterday getting ready to go run errands. Ronan looks up at the sky arms reaching upward. He yells at the top of his lungs, "JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU UP THERE?" He said it 3 times so yes I am sure that is what he said.
What a character. He is so adorable!!! At first I thought this post was going to be about your husband when I read the title of the post. I guess you won't be moving with us.
5 comments:
That is so funny, I have no words!
ps, I'm surprised he didn't get an answer. I bet there was someone up there trying to bite his tongue!
Sweet Ronan! So cute.
What a character. He is so adorable!!! At first I thought this post was going to be about your husband when I read the title of the post. I guess you won't be moving with us.
X-D That kid cracks me up!!!! SOOO funny!
Post a Comment