3- She is so affectionate and loving. To everyone including her family and friends. She takes care of Ronan and is best friends with Eva. I am the recipient of many random declarations of love throughout the day. "Mom you are the best mom ever." This has become a problem with wanting kiss her boyfriends. She told my neighbor Kim, " my mom wont let me kiss boys, but I cant help it I just love them so much."
4 - Leah has a real imagination. You can turn to Leah and say "tell us a story" and she immediately goes into "Once upon a time...." These stories of hers' get really detailed and it's funny to see her mix fact and fiction. She was telling me the other day about Tir-Na-Nog the land of eternal youth in Ireland. She knows that there is a white horse by that name that runs around Ireland picking kids up and taking them to a place where they never get old. She loves to tell Knock-Knock jokes and can charm you into agreeing with her on most things. When she constructs an argument for something she is quite convincing and has a point that is hard to ignore.
6 comments:
Leah has always been a crack up. She is already a great story teller!
DIRECT QUOTE FROM LIAM
"Leah always ties me up like a dog and walks around. Sometimes it chokes me. She really likes to play with me a lot kind of. She likes horses sometimes. She's not that crazy really. I like her Wonderwoman"
Liam Ratchford
It's a good thing that Leah's grand-da is a psychologist, because there will be a book someday on why she did what she did and what led her to that level of mania. Leah is so full of life that it exhausts the rest of us who don't conquer and squeeze the life out of each and every day like she does. She has a cast iron will that is unbelievable. I have seen her negotiate and she has a future in counter-terrorism. I love the girl. Brains to burn. She's the best, and you two are very lucky people.
Captain fancy trunks - Garreth
How cute! She has such a fun personality! I won't show Logan the picture of her and that other boy, he might get jealous. )
Hi Guys! It's Daisie (Gunnell) Hunsaker! I just happened to see your blog and wanted to say Hi! Your kids are so cute and it sounds like you guys are doing great! I am so glad to hear it!! Where do you live?! We have a blog too you are welcome to check it out if you want! jakeanddaisie.blogspot.com, so fun to see what you are up to!!
Leah rocks. She is so dang funny. She makes us laugh. What a fun little friend she is for my kids. They just adore her. She always has the silliest things to say. No doubt she will bring some comic relief to her Kindergarten class next year!
Post a Comment