Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Leah Marie Almost 4






My beautiful, energetic, talkitive girl. She is so into pretend play. We are always dogs or cats, sharptooths, or Logan (her friend that moved away). She has been adjusting to the neighborhood we moved into really well. There are so many kids and she gets invited out to play with them. I stand by the window and watch her because I am just so nervious about her being outside by herself. She is the best helper a mom could ask for with the baby. If Ronan starts crying before I can get up she is over by him giving him his binki. She keeps asking me when she gets to be a mommy and have a baby in her belly. I told her a long time from now. She asked if by Christmas she would be a big mommy like me.

No comments: